Saturday, March 8, 2008

Master Program in Security and Cryptology of Information Systems


Since 2002, I have been teaching a media security course in the framework of a Master program on information security, jointly run by INPG and University of Joseph Fourier, in Grenoble, France. As such, since 2002, I have been spending a couple of days per year in Grenoble to teach some 16 hours of lecture in an intensive two-day program.
In 2007-08, the program of this master went through a major revision, and was largely redesigned. One of the big changes has been the language of teaching which is now English, because the program is being attended by non-French speaking students from as far as Emirates.
For those who are interested in knowing more about this Master program on Security and Cryptology of Information Systems, I have put the a brochure of the program in pdf on the mirror of this blog at my EPFL blog site.
This year, my lectures were planned on 6-7 March 2008, and included as usual two full days of lectures followed by a one hour test.
I have put a few pictures taken during my visit to Grenoble at the following url:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Touradj.Ebrahimi/GrenobleMasterProgramOnInformationSecurity

No comments: