Friday, June 6, 2008

Sixth MMSPL Lunch Meeting


The sixth MMSPL lunch meeting was also a first! Our first barbecue in 2008. This lunch was organized on June 2nd, 2008, by Marija Uscumlic. Despite summer around the corner, because of the danger of rain, the meeting took place indoor, while the cooking happened outdoors. Some pictures of the event are accessible at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Touradj.Ebrahimi/SixthMMSPLLunchMeeting

Note: Picasa is experiencing problems with public access to albums (google starts having cracks appear in its quality....are we witnessing the beginning of the end?).
So, I moved the pictures to Flickr! If the problem persists, I will move all my past and future pictures to Flickr in the future as well. If the above link does not work, use the following:
http://flickr.com/photos/48356885@N00/sets/72157605507290993/detail/

2 comments:

Roger Skog (Vakre Norge) said...

Hey Touradj! I am among many other one of those who is seeing the problem in Picasa Web album! I wonder why they dont take theese complains and comments seriusly, and gives us a feedback?? Well.. I really hope we can get a feedback on status with the problem..At least...

Wenni Donna said...

Last month I went to a lunch meeting at one of meeting space San Francisco. It was really good to have delicious lunch after a tiring meeting. The venue was amazing with best facilities. Planning to arrange my meeting also there.